Ongoing Calerie Projects
Projects in Process
- Epigenetic mechanisms in aging promoting longevity: Effects of caloric restriction on microRNA in plasma and muscle.
V.B. Kraus and miRNA Working Group. (targeted miRNA profile of 32 targets)
- Peripheral blood DNA methylation: correlation and mechanisms of biologic aging modified by caloric restriction.
D. Belsky (global peripheral blood DNA methylation; Illumina 850K Epic chip; global peripheral blood and skeletal muscle gene expression via RNA seq)
- Investigating the dynamics of systemic metabolites, adiposity and cardiovascular function during long-term calorie restriction.
Wahyu Wulaningsih (Metabolon Metabolomics Platform)
- Responses to Calorie Restriction in Blood Cell Telomere Length in Humans.
- Biomarkers of Cognitive Health in CALERIE.
- Mathematical modeling of weight loss, metabolic adaptation and Caloric restriction.
- Modeling the Relationship of Isoprostanes and Weight Loss in CALERIE.
- Effect of FTO and other obesity polymorphisms on weight loss and energy intake in response to prolonged calorie restriction.
- Intention-to-treat effects of CR on markers of liver function and inflammation.
- Adipose Tissue Carbonylome and Sustained Calorie Restriction.
- Dora Il-yasova, L. Redman.
The relationship of change in F2-isoprostanes to metabolic adaptation.
- S. Das, L. Redman
Effects of CR on metabolism and energy balance
- L. Redman
Biomarkers of calorie restriction in humans: relationship with age, adiposity and energy intake variables
- S. Roberts
Caloric restriction: predictors of caloric restriction achieved
- A. Rickman, C. Bales
Intervention success: which elements of the CR intervention are associated with treatment "success"
- C. Bales
CALERIE Diets: nutritional quality of diets self-selected by non-obese participants